Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tooth #3

Mackenzie lost tooth #3 today. Her top front tooth...
Of course it had to happen while we were out & about in the van! Her tooth has been loose for quite some time but Tom and I were both too chicken to pull it ourselves, so we've been waiting for it to come out on it's own.

All of a sudden as we were driving around looking at lots of land, she told me she thought there was blood in her mouth. I looked back & her mouth was full of blood! Great...I threw a kleenex back at her & found a gas station to stop at & get some wet cloths. By then the bleeding had stopped, but I gave a quick yank & out the tooth came. But then came more blood, so I told her to shove more wet kleenex in her mouth till we could get home. Luckily she did a pretty decent job of keeping it off everything in the van!

She was so proud to finally have her tooth out! Here's some pictures:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mackenzie-
I hope you had fun at the beach. I hope I can come visit you and see some dolphins. Are you having fun at your new apartment?
I want to get a webkin to play on the computer for my birthday.
I hope you can come over and play leapster with me in the hiding place.
Love you, bye!
Trent

Unknown said...

Way to go Mackenzie! You look so cute with that tooth missing! And I'm glad you had fun at the beach. The picture of the bloody kleenexes is a little gross. :)