Tuesday, April 1, 2008

IT'S A....

baby :) I had my 1st doctor's appt. with my new doctor down here yesterday. It went really well! I really liked the doctor - he was easy going, funny, and easy to talk to. We talked about my progesterone "issues" and when it was all said & done, he said he's never had anyone on the progesterone that I'm on past 14 weeks. SO, I'm done with the shots! Obviously he said if he sees a problem later on, we can re-evaluate, but he really doesn't see a need for me to have them since everything looks just fine, and my past history with pregnancies shows no complications of any kind! YEAH!! Tom said he thinks I like the new doctor just because he told me what I wanted to hear.

I also had an ultrasound yesterday and the baby looks good they said. I had this great post all planned in my head for today (It's April Fools day, you know), but I couldn't bring myself to play a trick on everyone & make up whether it was a boy or girl. So, in keeping with tradition, there will be no news ahead of time as to whether it's a boy or girl. Now keep in mind, I was the only one at the appointment yesterday, so I'm loving the fact that for all anyone knows, I MAY know what the baby is, but unless I get a large enough bribe, I will remain quiet with any and all info!

So, happy April Fools Day to everyone, and may you play many tricks on people, but not get tricked in return!

No comments: