Friday, March 21, 2008

Prayer Requests

I have a couple prayer requests to share:

1. We still haven't been able to figure out what to do about a house. We met with a builder this week, and we kinda liked that option, but along with that, it means we'd have to find a piece of land. But, it also means we'd be in this apartment a WHOLE lot longer than we thought! We really don't know what to do, so please pray for wisdom for us!

2. I'm exactly half way through my pregnancy today! I feel good other than having to get my progesterone shots twice a week! They are SO extremely painful, and there are days when I can hardly walk because it hurts so bad! Usually by the time I get my next shot, my other one has stopped hurting, but my shot Monday is still really painful, so the shot I got yesterday has just added to the pain! Both of my sides are killing me. I hate to complain, but it's hard to get up & around to do anything when it hurts so bad. If I take 2 tylenol that usually helps with the pain, but I hate to take so much pain medicine especially being pregnant. I can't imagine it's really that good for the baby. So, please pray that the pain would ease up, and that my appt. with my new doctor on the 31st would yield some new answers somehow.

3. I guess we're gonna head down to Florida this weekend. Please pray for safety on the roads for us.

Thanks for continuing to hold us up in prayer!

No comments: