Sunday, March 1, 2009

SNOW!



Ok, so we got some snow down here, and people are going crazy!! I had to take a picture just to prove that we did actually get some. And seriously, this is a BIG deal...they cancelled Sunday School this morning, and moved the church service up to 9:00 a.m. and cancelled church tonight!
Check it out...


I am not kidding!!! This picture is for real! This is in our front yard...


When we got home from church we were eating lunch and Mackenzie said there weren't many kids at church today & wondered why. I told her it was because of the snow & that people were too afraid to drive in it. I told her they thought this was a lot of snow! She gave me the funniest look and said "This isn't a lot of snow!!!" We all had a good laugh about it, then they went out to "play" in the snow...

I think they used just about all the snow from the deck to make this snowman. And notice that Mackenzie doesn't even have a coat on....it was not even that cold out!

Hope all our friends & family "up north" get a kick out of this!


2 comments:

Jen said...

that is hilarious!

Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.