Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

So here we are with another edition of Not Me Monday. A little late in the day...

1. No, not me...I would never be in such a rush to get ready in the morning that I didn't even realize I forgot to put my contacts in until I was driving down the road!

2. No, not me...I would never wait until the day before a b-day party to RSVP that Mackenzie could come, then almost completely forget the party the very next day. AND, when I did remember, realize we didn't have a gift, so we stopped ON THE WAY to the party to get one!

3. No, not me...I would never get so tired of hearing the girls beg for a dog that I made a deal with them that if they kept their room clean for an entire year, then we could get a dog! And no, they wouldn't totally fall for it!! (I mean what are the chances they could keep their room clean for 365 days straight??)

4. No, not me...I would not wait until I found Trevin STANDING in his crib to lower the mattress!

5. No, not me....I would not have a Mary Kay consultant over & show her some of the Mary Kay stuff I already have only to have her tell me that most of it is expired!! Who knew this stuff expired???

And for last week's answer, it's true...I have never used duct tape on Camden's diaper (yet!!). Luckily he hasn't tried to take it off or anything.
And let me also clarify on the dirty washcloth thing....I had thoroughly rinsed it, but since I had used it to clean Camden's bottom, I was going to put it right in the washer. Unfortunately, Jenna got to it before it made it there.

1 comment:

janis said...

my guess is the deal for the dog