Friday, March 6, 2009

Fly on the Wall Friday

If you were a fly on the wall this past week, this is some of what you might have heard...

Mackenzie has been practicing for a musical at church, and one of the songs has a part where the choir is supposed to whisper, so this is what she told me one day:

Kenzie: "Mommy, you know the part where we're supposed to whisper when we sing?"
mom: "yes"
Kenzie: "Well, I don't have to whisper because even when I sing normal it's real quiet!"

As Jenna was playing with her Dora house one day, she had some play-doh people she was using with the house, and she was making them talk, and this is what I heard:

"Do you have to go poopie?"
"C'mon....push, push, push"
"Oh no, now it's all over the place, what a mess!"


That's all I have for now. I need to do a better job of writing stuff down because there is definitely more that is said around our house, but I always forget when it comes time to do this post! I'll try harder this next week!

No comments: