Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pictures below

I posted some new pictures in the next 2 posts. But, I also wanted to give you a quick update on my day yesterday (which was after my terrible day Tuesday). I had to run a bunch of errands again yesterday, which included going to Birmingham to pick out granite slabs for our kitchen countertops. Overall, the day went OK, but on the way home, I ended up getting a flat tire along the interstate!!!! Normally it's not that big of a deal since I've changed so many flat tires in my day, but this is the 1st time I've had to do it on the gray mini van. Some nice guy pulled over to help which was nice. We had a heck of a time figuring out how to get the spare tire off. What an ordeal. I might mention that I had just gone to Sam's Club as well, so the back of the van was full of stuff which had to be unloaded to get to the spare. I even had a kitchen sink that I had picked up for the new house :)

But, in the end, it got changed and I headed home. So, you be the judge....was it a better day than the day before?? Today was MUCH better. I had an eye dr. appt, then got to take a nap this afternoon. Yeah!!

Ok, go check out the pictures

2 comments:

Jen said...

you literally had the the kitchen sink! that is hilarious. what is up with your luck lately.

hoping for an uneventful day today.

jen

Bertram Biographies said...

Hey Ruth~
I've really enjoyed keeping up with your family on your blog. I am amazed that you are able to blog so often with all your kiddos! Your house is looking great - what fun!

Hope your day is better today =)
Leah