Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just hanging out

Hello, it's Ruth again. Jenna is in her own room and doing well. Now that she has her own private room, someone has to be with her 24 hrs. a day. So, this makes things a little interesting, but we've got child care figured out for the next few days. Tom is not feeling well, so basically we've just shipped Camden & Mackenzie off with friends from church for a couple days, and Trevin is here at the hospital with me & Jenna. So far all is going well. I don't really have much of an update on Jenna for today yet since the doctor stopped by just as I was getting in the shower, so they've got to come back in a while. I'll let you know any news.

There's an activity room just around the corner from Jenna's room which has a computer, so I'm using that right now, but it's only open certain hours.

Gotta run!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Praying for Jenna and healing! Praying for you also! Heidi O.