Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What we've been up to

Boy, time flies when you have 4 kids! It's been almost a week already since I posted last. Below is a bunch of pics of stuff we've been up to...

Trevin had his first bath. He did really well, and barely cried





The drywall is done at the house, so there is dust everywhere!! Camden threw a fit at one point & laid down on the floor, so he was covered in white dust!



Most of the interior doors are installed now as well, and they're working on the trim



Tom got a package in the mail today, so he let the kids play with the popcorn packaging. What a mess!! I let him clean it all up!



Lastly, one more picture of sweet little Trevin :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, wow, he is such a sweetie! I love the last picture of him in the bouncy seat. I guess you never have to worry about mixing your kid up at the hospital - there is no mistaking a Palmer baby!

I can't believe Tom let the kids make that huge mess! I'm glad he was the one to have to pick it up.

I love you and miss you and hope all is going well.

Aunt Janice said...

Ruth, I have been enjoying your Blog since Aunt Judy sent me your address. It is very interesting. I guess I've forgotten how busy life can be with little ones. The baby is adorable and looks just like the other ones. Bet Camden keeps you on your toes. Kelly would like to send you her thing she has put together on her recent trip to Guatemala. Could you send me an address to give to her. Hope you will be in your house soon. God Bless you all. I love you, Aunt Janice

kristin said...

Hi Ruth! Oh my what a cutie! Definately a Palmer baby. Glad things are going well - and the house looks great, I'm sure your getting anxious for a little more space! I love the picture wrapped in the towel :) Glad you could get some more use out of it! I need to give you a call sometime - it's been so long since we chatted!
=Hugs=

Jen said...

I can't get over how grown up Camden is looking! so glad to hear all is well with 4 kids! How's Mackenzie liking 1st grade?

jen

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the life of four kids you never get any thing done. Congrats on Trevin. He is definitely a Palmer.