Thursday, August 7, 2008

1st day of school! (& baby update)

Mackenzie is off to school today! She got on the bus bright & early at 6:30 this morning all excited. Here's a picture:




On Tuesday, we got to go see her classroom & meet her teacher. Here's a picture of her with her teacher, Mrs. Abbott:




Now, on to baby news....well, unfortunately, no news really. I had a doctor's visit yesterday, and still nothing is happening! :(
They did an ultrasound to make sure all my fluid levels were OK, and everything looks fine, so we sit & wait....
Now that Tom's parents are here to help, I'm extremely anxious to have this baby, BUT I'd love to start labor on my own this time, so we've decided to try to hold off being induced. However, if nothing happens, I am scheduled to be induced next Wednesday (the 13th). So, I'd love for everyone to PRAY that I go sooner!!! Keep in mind that while we wait (patiently??) there are 4 adults & 3 kids in this 2 bedroom apartment!!! Along with the 98 degree weather outside that our air conditioner can NOT keep up with. Life is fun :)

Thanks for checking in, and we'll let you know how Mackenzie's first day of school was!

No comments: