Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy!

I forgot to mention that we finally joined a church down here a week ago Sunday. It feels like it's taken a long time, but I guess it hasn't been THAT long. The church is Cropwell Baptist Church. It's smaller than Wallen (our church in Ft. Wayne), and definitely more conservative, but I really like it. The girls have already made new friends, and Camden of course is just along for whatever :)

We've also been busy at the new house. We have been working on picking out light fixtures and plumbing stuff. Tom also took 2 vacation days this week to work on painting. Our new neighbor is a HUGE help...he paints as a hobby, so he's got some guys helping us out as well. The brick is done, and they've started on the tile floors in the bathrooms. Sorry I don't have pictures, but things are continuing to move along.

Trevin had his 2 week check-up, and he's already gained a pound! He weighed just over 8 lbs. He is continuing to do well, and is usually up 2 times each night to eat. He's starting to have "awake" time in the evenings after the other kids go to bed, so I get to sit & enjoy him by myself usually when the apartment is quiet.

It's getting late, and I must get to bed!

No comments: