Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Packing Day

The packers came today and packed up the house! It only ended up taking 1 day, and they're already gone. The moving truck still doesn't come until Thursday, so that leaves me 1 day to myself to make sure that everything that couldn't be packed will fit into the right number of suitcases for me to take on the airplane with us Saturday.

The whole packing experience wasn't bad. It's true, though, that if you turn your back for a second, they'll pack whatever is there! I had a hair appt. this afternoon & had told one of the ladies before I left that my room was not ready to be packed because I hadn't had a chance to make sure I knew what to set aside. Well, needless to say, when I got home, they were in my room packing stuff. So, they had to open a couple boxes for me so I could get some stuff out. Oh well...live and learn :)

The girls seem to be doing okay with everything being packed up. Tom finally left around 3:00 today with a van packed full of stuff, but he got everything in there that we needed, so praise the Lord!

Well, I've gotta run...we're going to friend's house for the evening since there's really nothing here to do except sit & look at boxes! :)

No comments: