Monday, February 11, 2008

Hello from Alabama!

Well, I'm down here in Alabama. I'm at the library which is the only decent place to get internet w/o having to go to eat at a restaurant or something.

The weather is sunny, but still a bit cold, but NO SNOW!

Many are probably wondering how the house hunting is going. SLOW. No luck just yet. We are going to see a couple more today. I'm really hoping one of these is "the one", otherwise, we've got some really tough decisions to make. Tom and I haven't been able to completely agree on a house yet, which is really stressful! So, please pray for wisdom as we try to decide what to do.

I'm limited to an hour here, and I've got lots of other stuff to do still, so I'll keep this short, but wanted to keep everyone posted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope the house hunting is successful today! Enjoy the weather and the brief respite from your kids. I'll pray that you guys can agree and find something great!