Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I am sitting here while Camden is playing as happy as can be. It's after 10:30 p.m.!! Crazy kid...

We enjoyed a fun halloween here over the weekend. We had a bat girl (Kenzie), a mean cat (Jenna), Spiderman (Camden), and a pumpkin (Trevin). The weather was beautiful. We didn't have to wear coats, and the kids got TONS of candy. We went trick-or-treating with some friends that Tom works with. Their son is 3, and wanted nothing to do with his costume until he saw our girls in theirs.

Other than that, there's not much else new going on here. Jenna had a week off from bloodwork, so she was happy about that. Trevin is continuing to sleep through the night, so we're all happy :)

I had my follow-up appt. from my surgery, and the doctor said everything looks fine. Yeah! My stitches still haven't dissolved completely yet, but I am pretty much completely back to normal.

2 comments:

Carol Seitz said...

Or as normal as you can be in the Palmer family! What a rough few months you've had. Good to hear that things are going well finally.

Anonymous said...

Can we please see some Halloween pictures????