Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yikes!

Ok, I guess it takes mistakes to get some more comments on here :)
So, yes, I did mean Trevin is rolling over now, and yes, I do know I have too many kids when I can't get their names right. Imagine if we had any pets to throw those names in the mix....

Camden is sleeping through the night, too, but alas, he is taking the same route as my girls when it comes to naps & bedtime. In other words, he takes great naps (min. 2 hours), but then is wound up until 10 p.m. or so. Then, he sleeps in cuz he goes to bed so late. When I say sleep in, I mean till 10 a.m.! So, I'm trying to figure out what to do. He's not even 2 yet, so I'm NOT ready to give up naps, but I'm not ready to stay up till 10 p.m. with him every night either. We've tried putting him to bed earlier, but he plays with his toys, talks to himself, and leaves his room. Last night it was funny cuz we ALL went to bed around 10, and I heard Camden on the monitor in my room playing. I went to see what he was up to, and he was out in the hallway playing since there was light from the bathroom nightlight. I was curious what he would do if I just left him, so I went back to my room & got in bed. About 5 minutes later, he came wandering into our room and just proceeded to find something in the DARK to play with. Didn't have a care in the world that all the lights in the house were off and that he was the only one still awake.

I tried waking him up from his nap earlier, but boy was he GRUMPY!!! It's like he needs that 2 hours or he's a bear. Guess I'll have to work on this. We're also working on potty training. Can I just say I hate potty training? Enough said...

No comments: