Thursday, May 8, 2008

land pics & weather...

I didn't really realize that I hadn't posted any pics of our property on here! Sorry. So, here are a couple before we've done anything to the property. I have a few more pictures on the camera that I need to download onto the computer maybe later today that show some of the work we've done since we now own it, but hopefully these will give you a general idea of what it looks like.

Standing in front of "the porch" looking at the lake:


Standing by the lake looking up to our lot:


"the porch"


Standing by the road at the top of what will be our driveway. The driveway will be on the right side of our property.



Like I said, I will try to post some newer pics in the next day or so.

In other news, looks like we're supposed to get hit with some bad weather again this afternoon. I just got a call that they're closing school early this afternoon, so we'll see! This is the 2nd time since we've been here that they've closed school early due to severe weather. Last time we never got a thing, though :) According to the weather map, I'm pretty sure this is gonna miss us, too, but they like to be safe around here!

No comments: