Thursday, November 1, 2007

A family affair...

We visited the picket line this afternoon to support the UAW! Camden thought it was a great idea to picket! Jenna thought the sun was too bright.



But, Jenna did like the burn barrel:



And for those of you anxiously awaiting news of Tom's decision whether or not to go to Memphis...I guess we keep on waiting. He e-mailed them yesteray & asked for an extension. So, now he's got till Monday morning. I'm so aggravated - just make a decision already!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know what they say, the family that pickets together...

I can't believe how much Camden looks like Jenna in that top photo! I did a double take.

Hang in there with the decision-making process. I'd really hate to see you move to Memphis, anyhow - maybe something better is in the wings. If not, Tom could set up a cookie stand on the picket line and make a living that way. :)