Thursday, November 8, 2007

Talladega?

For those that don't know, Tom interviewed with Harley Davidson on Tuesday. The job is down in Talladega, Alabama. He took a few pictures while he was down there:

This is supposed to be a picture of the "rolling hills":


Here's the famous speedway that I'd LOVE to go see a race at!!!


And lastly, this a lake Tom would like to get a house on if we actually move down there:


He got a call from Harley today & it looks like they're interested in him, so thus begins another series of "negotiations" that I dread! He did finally turn down the job in Memphis, though, so at least that's one option out of the picture.

I'll do my best to keep you posted on any other news around here.

As for the kids, Camden has been babbling "dadadadada" like crazy lately. I'm not sure if I'm ready to call his first word "da da" yet though!!

No comments: