Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Poor Camden

Well, Camden has taken his turn getting sick. Well, not really sick, but a cold - in his eyes! Poor kid started with goop in his eyes on Saturday, and yesterday (Monday) he looked miserable, but he was actually pretty happy overall. Tom snapped a picture of him at dinner last night & you can kinda see how his eyes are all red, and his nose is runny.



Today, he woke up & his eyes weren't yucky, but he had this mysterious "boo-boo" under his eye. It's the weirdest thing! The only thing I can think of is that yesterday under this same eye, it was really red & puffy by the time he went to bed, and he either rubbed it so hard or something that it popped. I just cut his nails Satruday, so I can't imagine that he actaully scratched it that bad! I know it sounds gross, but I have no idea how else he could have gotten it because he didn't have it when he went to bed!

No comments: