Monday, October 1, 2007

Camden standing??

I was sitting in Camden's room with him tonight while he played. He discovered the baskets on his changing table & was getting into those & checking out the stuff in them (socks, samples I got in the mail & never used, and pacifiers that he was never interested in). Anyways, he was having a ball, and so I decided to snap a few pictures. Then, I thought I'd see what he'd do with some sandals on. Low & behold, for some reason when I stood him up to see how he looked, it was like he was ready to stand by himself! So I snapped a quick picture....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, Ruth, it's not a race or anything to see who's kid can walk first! Ha, ha, ha...I can't believe everything Camden can do! Maybe he was actually like 3 months old when he came out, and so he's not really all that advanced - you just cooked him longer than the rest of us! What a big boy and I actually do fear now that he will walk before Samuel. Can't wait to see you at the end of the month!

Ruth Palmer said...

I am actually kinda bummed that he is advancing so fast!! I already miss the baby stage when he just cuddled & slept. Now he is turning into all boy & just wants to climb & be on the go :(