Ok, so time for another "episode" of Not Me Monday...
1. No, not me...I would never let Jenna wear the same outfit for 2 days in a row, including sleeping in it!
2. No, not me....I would never clean out 20 shirts from my husband's closet w/o him ever even noticing!
3. No, not me....I would never leave a dirty washcloth that I had used on Camden's bottom on the counter top in the bathroom only to find Jenna "playing" with it a little bit later...that would be gross!
4. No, not me....I would never be MORE concerned about waking my kids up from a nap than getting them into the basement due to the threat of a tornado this past week. I'm all about safety 1st...not whether my kids are gonna be grumpy!
5. No, not me...I would never use duct tape on Camden's diaper to make sure he didn't take it off!
So go comment & tell me which is "true"
Ok, and for last week's answer, those of you that guessed Mackenzie selling Girl Scout cookies, you were right. It's not so much that I wouldn't have let her do it, because I never did sign the "contract", but I went with her just so I could chit-chat with the neighbors :)
And Jen P....I truly did find 2 cards from Camden's b-day last year w/money still in them! I had thrown them in a bag at the last minute since we were getting ready to move, and then I came across the bag a couple weeks ago. It actually worked out in Camden's favor....it was $20 more I could put toward a "big" gift for him for this year!