Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday

Ok, my friend Jen (who also has 4 kiddos) has this "segment" on her blog every Monday called Not Me Monday where she basically tells everyone about the things she does that probably most moms do, but we never actually admit to! They're really funny, and after much thought, I've decided I could probably come up with some good ones as well, BUT I'm gonna do it with a little twist in an effort to get some feedback! (And to try to be just a little different from Jen) I'm gonna post some things, but you've got to guess which of the 4 things is not true. Or, actually, I guess by the way they're worded, which one is true. Confusing....but I think you get it.

So anyways, here you go....

1. No, not me....I would never forget to send a snack (that was assigned to me) to school with Mackenzie for their 100th day of school celebration!

2. No, not me....I would never blame Camden for throwing some of her school papers in the trash!

3. No, not me....I would never send Mackenzie to school in her pajamas for "pajama day" on the wrong day!

4. No, not me....I would never send Mackenzie to school without brushing her hair, let alone do this 3 or 4 days in a row!

OK...so which one is "true"? I.E. I've actually done 3 out of the 4.

3 comments:

Jen said...

awesome! this is so fun. i am going to guess #3. the pajama thing. my bet is Mackenzie would know what day was pajama day.

Carol Seitz said...

I was going to guess the same as Jen and for the same reason. If not, she'll never forgive you!

Tracy said...

It can't be #4 because she gets her hair fixed on the bus...so it has to be #2!