Friday, February 13, 2009

Fly on the Wall Friday

Ok, so I'm stealing another idea from my friend Jen's blog! She posts things that her kids say that are cute & funny. So, I'm gonna try my best to post some things that my kids say....

Jenna: "What does "because" mean?" (If I remember this was in response to her asking me why she couldn't have something and of course I said "because....")

Jenna: "Let's sing red nosed the reindeer" (From Christmas time....obviously supposed to be Rudolph the Red nosed reindeer)

Jenna: "I'm hungry" (literally 10 minutes after dinner was over, and I wasn't even done putting dirty dishes away!!)

Mackenzie: "When was the last time you didn't obey the 1st time?" (After getting in trouble for not obeying the 1st time and me telling her even I have to obey what God tells me in the Bible)

Camden: "--prise!" (with his hands up in the air....for some reason the girls started this when we lived in the apartment, and every time they walk in the door, they say "surprise!", so Camden has picked up on it, and bless his heart tries to say it every time he walks in the house)

Jenna: "Scuprise!" (see above...Jenna can't quite say it right yet either)

Trevin: giggle, giggle (this week I was telling Mackenzie about this neat valentine that Camden got at church that you hit with your fist, and a balloon blows up on it's own in this little bag, then "pop!" out it comes from the package, and when I said, "pop!" I was holding Trevin & kinda bounced him up a little, and he just started giggling like crazy!!)

I guess that's it for now. Check back next week for some more...
And, don't forget to check out the blog from Monday to "vote"!

No comments: