Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

So first things first....

It was Tom who actually posted the last update, not me like it says. You all should know that I "talk" a lot more with my posts, not just put pictures!



Next, the answer to last week's "not me Monday" was that I truly did not send Mackenzie to school for pajama day on the wrong day. So, that means that, yes, I have done all the other things listed!
I should clarify, though...
-For those that may not remember, there is a girl on Mackenzie's bus that does her hair almost every day, so that's why I don't have to brush it :)
-As for throwing papers in the trash, well, OK, it's not right to lie, but I did blame it on Camden so that her feelings weren't hurt that I purposely threw them away...
-Even though I forgot to send the snack on the 100th day of school, they actually did "100" stuff all week, so I sent the snack the next day.



And now for a new edition of "No, not me..."



1. No, not me...I would never hold Trevin facing outward so that he wouldn't spit up on me, only to have him spit up all over Camden.



2. No, not me.....I would never send Mackenzie out to sell Girl Scout cookies w/o adult supervision after signing a "contract" that says I won't let her go out & sell cookies by herself.



3. No, not me....I would never leave my kids in the car for 10 minutes while I run into the store knowing it would be SO MUCH faster w/o them.



4. No, not me....I would never find cards from Camden's birthday last year & discover that they still had money in them that we never spent for him and then go ahead & use the money this year to buy birthday gifts for him.



Ok, so go ahead & guess which of the above is actually "true"....

3 comments:

Jen said...

there's no way you have camden's birthday cards from a year ago. no way.

Rach said...

Okay~I'll play! :-) I am guessing you really wouldn't let McKenzie go out selling cookies by herself!

janis said...

I guess the Girl Scout cookies.