Thursday, October 2, 2008

Things are looking good!

Good news this morning! Jenna's calcium levels went up this morning & the doctors are all very pleased, so they are letting us go home this afternoon! Yeah!

I guess now begins various doctor appts for follow-ups, but overall, they are happy with her levels & are pretty sure they can keep them where they're at with her current medications.

Tom said they're supposed to be hooking up internet at our house today, so hopefully I can keep the updates coming once we get home. I guess I get to start working on unpacking boxes....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's good news then! :) GREAT! I hope you are feeling a little relieved right now, but I understand that this is not entirely over. They still don't know what caused all of this to happen right? :(

Hillary

Carol Seitz said...

Checking the blog this morning to see how Jenna is. Happy Birthday to Jenna!!!