Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One of these days...

I have a bunch of pictures on our camera, unfortunately I have yet to come across the cord to transfer them to the computer. So, one of these days I'll actually be able to post some pictures again :)

In the meantime, Tom's parents have gone back home, so we're on our own again. Feels kinda weird for some reason. Guess it's because our whole month was so crazy!

On Friday night, Mackenzie lost 2 teeth! Have you ever lost 2 teeth in one day? She actually still has one more loose tooth, but it's not quite ready yet. Grandma accidentally bumped her one tooth & it started bleeding, so I knew it was ready to come out. Then I checked her other loose teeth while I was at it, and realized one of her bottom ones was ready, too. She actually wasn't real thrilled that I said it was ready to come out, but after a small battle, I won, and her 2nd tooth was out. Once the bleeding stopped, she was pretty proud to have lost both teeth in one day.

Trevin has been sleeping almost 8 hours at night now! Yeah!!! He usually goes about 7 hours, so I'm happy. The only bad thing is that he wakes up around 4:30-5:00, which means after I feed him & put him back to bed, I only have like an hour before I have to get Mackenzie up for school. Oh well....I shouldn't complain!

Jenna is still doing well. We go for her follow-up appt. with the endocrinologist tomorrow morning. She has this big bump on her wrist that we want the dr. to take a look at. Her pediatrician looked at it, and he doesn't seem too concerned about it, so hopefully it's nothing. We'll see. And on another side note, it seems the tums are getting old for her. She is no longer so excited about taking them. Again, we'll see what the dr. says tomorrow.

Camden pooped on the potty for the 1st time yesterday! Tom's mom started working with him while they were here. I think she got tired of changing dirty diapers :) So, I'm trying my best to pick up where she left off, and see if we can make some progress. He is also finally trying to say a lot more stuff!! I thought he was never gonna talk. Now when we tell him to try saying something, he does give it an effort.

I guess that's about it. I hope to get pictures back up soon!

No comments: