Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another update!

I'm just full of updates & info this weekend! What a busy weekend after all...

For those that I haven't had a chance to tell in person, we have had 2 showings on our house since it went up for sale on Wednesday. Same family, and they put an offer in this afternoon. I was really nervous that it would be incredibly low, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. With that said, we now have to make decisions on what to counter-offer. Most of you know Tom wants top dollar for the house, and I don't want to go low either, but I'm probably not quite as picky as Tom. SO...I've told Tom he has to hash it out with our realtor as to what exactly we want to do. Please pray for wisdom as he decides what to do, and for the whole deal to work out. This will be such a HUGE answer to prayer, as it means we'll get to join Tom down in Alabama a whole lot sooner than we ever expected! God is in control, and I know He will work things out according to His will. I'm just anxious to find out exactly what that is :)

I will keep everyone posted when I know more. It's easier to update this than to call everyone - sorry! Thanks again for all the prayers - keep them coming!!

No comments: