Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And so begins "Phase 2"

Well, today is the end of "getting the house ready to sell" and the beginning of "trying to sell the house"

Our realtor just left about an hour ago, and our house will officially be up for sale by tomorrow morning. Yeah!! I guess that just means that now we try to keep the house clean...we'll see how that goes.

Tom is still here. He was supposed to be on the road by noon today, but due to poor planning on his part, he'll either leave late tonight or early tomorrow morning. He's driving down to Alabama to try to find a place to live until we can all get moved down there.

Please continue to pray for us as we really start to feel the effects of this whole move especially since Tom will be gone & I'll be left here with the kids. Pray that I would be able to keep the house clean for showings (& the kids would be cooperative in picking up EVERY night), that Tom would find housing quickly, and that he fits in well when he starts the new job on Monday. Those are at the top of my list right now. I'll keep you posted with any others as I think of them.

Thanks!

No comments: