Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mackenzie has made the most important decision in her life!

And no.....it's not who she's going to marry. (although she's told me several times that it's going to be her best friend Trent)
On Sunday night as she was saying her bedtime prayer, she accepted Jesus as her personal Savior! She understands that Jesus died on the cross for her sins, and rose from the grave 3 days later! She is very excited that she will go to Heaven some day & see the streets of gold. Tom and I can't be more thrilled that she has made this decision!

As for other stuff that has been going on, Mackenzie had her first T-ball practice last night:

Grandma Palmer gave Jenna her first haircut! Her hair needed help, so we decided to try cutting it to see if that helps :)


And we also gave Tom a 3-hour haircut! I say "we" because it literally was we - me, his mom and his dad! The clippers were terrible, and I've never done it before, so I was slow trying to make sure I didn't mess anything up too bad, and Tom was just plain picky. So it took all 3 of us to get it done, and it took forever!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! Praise the Lord! I am so happy to know that Mackenzie is now my sister - yeah! Give her a hug and kiss for me.