Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Busy as usual..

Well, we spent a couple days in Chicago with Tom's sister & brother in law. We met the newest cousin on the Palmer side, Josie Grace. We've lovingly nicknamed the babies Bert & Ernie because of the shape of their faces: Camden's is long & skinny, Josie's is round & chubby :)

Camden has been working on his smile:

Here are the girls in their Easter dresses (although they wore sweaters to church!)

And here's Camden getting love from his sisters


After church Sunday, the girls and I headed to Springfield, Ohio to my sister's house. My parents are there babysitting, so we decided to go over there for a quick visit. The next picture is more for my sister's benefit since she's out of the country & I'm sure will be thrilled to see what the girls did to her son :) I'm sure this is probably what Camden has to look forward to as well with big sisters!!

No comments: