Saturday, April 28, 2007

Another exciting milestone!

Mackenzie lost her first tooth today! She has been so excited for it to come out for at least 6 weeks now (probably longer), and has tried to be patient every time I tell her no, it's not ready yet. Well, today we were at our storage unit trying to get organized, and she bit into an apple & was so excited that it felt looser! Tom told her it would probably come out today, but I didn't want to get her hopes up, so of course I told her well, yeah, it felt looser, but it would probably still be a few days, so just keep eating the apple. Well, sure enough, she proved me wrong, and a few minutes later she came ever so calmly up to me, and said "mom, look at this" and showed me her tooth in her hand! Then she got a big smile on her face as I started hooting & hollering like an idiot about it! Yeah - we survived our first tooth coming out experience!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe Mackenzie is old enough to loose a tooth! Too bad I didn't get to pull it, but I'm glad I got to wiggle it Friday.

I asked her this morning if I could call her "Toothless Palmer" and was told, "that's not my name." But from what I hear, maybe I should call her "Kissy-face Palmer".