Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photo Tag

I've been tagged by my friend Carol from her blog in a post called "Photo Tag".
Here are the rules:
Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
Explain the picture.
Tag 4 people to do the same

Ok, so since I was on my laptop, this is the picture that came up. I have no idea what it would have been if I'd been on our home computer. Anyways, not the most exciting of pictures, but this was taken at our apartment not long after we moved down here to Alabama. Camden was eating a piece of chocolate cake and made a mess. I think I took the picture because I never got one of him eating a piece of b-day cake when he turned 1. Probably because I never made one...

So, with that said, I will tag my cousin Hollie, my friend Heather, my friend Hillary, and a friend from long ago Leah Bertram. (My other friend Leah has already been tagged)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruth, I did the photo tag, but I didn't know how to send the picture back to you...I don't know if I have an actual e-mail address for you.
Hollie