Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Framing is done...almost

I think all the framing is done on the house. Except for one small change that we made in the master bath, but that is not a big deal. I'll post a couple pics, but it's getting harder to pick pictures to put on since it's hard to tell from pictures what everything is. So, I'll mostly stick to general pictures that give a good overview of the house.

The front of the house:



Peeking out the master bedroom window:



The back of the house:



On another side note, I'm now 36 1/2 weeks along, and had a dr's appt yesterday. I feel really good still, so wasn't a bit surprised when he said I haven't started dilating at all yet. That's ok....I'm just hoping that by the time I hit 40 weeks I'll at least have made SOME progress. I'd really like to experience going into labor on my own. We'll see!

No comments: