Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's crazy to even post this, but...

Tomorrow (Friday) could be a big day for Tom. Harley Davidson is laying off a bunch of people I guess, and obviously since he is "new on the block" I guess there's a possibility that he could get laid off. Somehow I hear everyone in Fort Wayne cheering & clapping, but anyways, we'll see what tomorrow holds. Supposedly tomorrow is the last day for letting people know who is getting cut, but then again, he's also heard that they have until June 30th to make all final decisions.

Somehow I keep telling myself that surely there's no way God would have moved us down here & then have Tom lose his job just as we're starting to build a house & getting ready for the arrival of baby #4, but as Tom said..."God works in mysterious ways." So, yes, it would be VERY mysterious to me, but as always, if it is in HIS plan for us to take this unexpected change, then He will take care of us as we figure out what in the world we're supposed to do!!

So, as much as I wasn't even gonna bring it up, I just thought at the last minute that I should probably post that it's at least a possibility that our lives could be completely uprooted again! That way, it won't be a complete surprise to everyone if he does lose his job, and if he doesn't, then we can once again praise the Lord for watching over us when it seems like he probably should have lost his job since he has basically no seniority!

I'll keep you posted...(and as always we could use your prayers!)

No comments: