Friday, June 6, 2008

It's been a fairly quiet week actually, which is probably good! We've been busy going to the pool every day (sometimes twice!) and working on a nice tan :)

I'm now 31 weeks pregnant, and I wouldn't say I'm really that big yet as usual, but I thought I'd finally post a picture for those that are wondering how I look.



Other than that, we hit some yard sales (they don't call them garage sales down here) today, and that's about it.

Jenna made a really funny comment last week that I thought I'd share as well:
After visiting our property, we got in the van and this was the conversation...
Jenna: "I wish I were a builder"
Ruth: "Why's that honey"
Jenna: "So I could build houses. I also wish I was God"
Ruth: "why?"
Jenna: "So I could build the ark"

It was such a random thing that I just burst out laughing!!! What in the world the ark had to do with anything is beyond me. And the fact that God isn't the one that built the ark anyways was pretty funny. As usual, you just never know what they're gonna come up with next!

2 comments:

Gary Seitz said...

Tell Tom our boat is for sale on Craigslist. I don't have his e-mail. Nice belly!

Hawk said...

I looked at the 'ol sea nympho. Looks like this cat is gong to make a profit like we did. Maybe we should have kept it as an investment. Hahahaha.
-Tom