Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Keeping my fingers crossed

I don't know if I dare say it, but things are going much better around our house. Yesterday was a great day! Jenna was back up & around, although her throat still looked gross, but she was very happy and didn't need any medicine all day (except for her antibiotics). Camden was pretty happy all day, and took a fabulous nap in the afternoon which left time for me to spend with the girls doing some crafts and just hanging out. Today has had a somewhat rough start as Jenna woke up grumpy as can be, and has spent more time crying than not, but her throat looks much better than yesterday even, so I really hope we're getting over this sickness for good! Mackenzie has been occupying her time playing games on the computer & coloring, so she's been a help this morning by not needing much from me. Let's hope the afternoon goes a little better with Jenna...

No comments: