Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Another day, another "issue"

Ok, so this morning I was putting Camden's clothes on when I noticed 2 of his toes were REALLY red. After a closer inspection I realized that there was a hair that was wrapped around his toes very tightly - so tight that every time I tried to get it off, he screamed! Luckily I was getting ready to take him to a friend's house anyways since I had an appt to go to, so she & my friend Kristin helped get it unwrapped from around his toes. When I got back home, I decided to take a couple pictures since his toes still have the mark from where the hair was wrapped around. I think we got all the hair off, but it's so hard to tell since it was so tight & his little toes are still red, so we'll see how it looks tomorrow! What a bizarre thing to happen!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've heard of this before - it's one of the things you are supposed to check for if your baby is crying and you can't figure out why. I didn't think it really happened - guess I was wrong! How strange.

Anonymous said...

Palmers,

Sorry to hear about the toes. Have you figured out who's hair was responsible? Maybe you should cut everyone's hair or everyone could wear hair nets.

Camera Tip of the Day:

Hey, try the rose button (MARCO) when taking close-up photos. This should help get the image in focus. Sometimes cameras will give an audible indication or visual (look on the display) indication when the image is in focus. If this doens't work you may be too close. My 2 cents.

Hans

Ruth Palmer said...

Thanks for the tip Hans :) Tom already gave me a hard time about the pics...the problem was that I should have waited until he was sleeping to take the pics, but instead I did it while he was crying and couldn't get him to keep his feet still long enough for it to focus. I'll try to do better next time.

And on another note, no I don't know for sure whose hair it was, but I did get my hair cut today, so maybe that will help!

Ruth