Friday, April 16, 2010

$450,000

I got a call the other day from Winners International, and guess what?? I won $450,000!!! The guy proceeded to take a 1/2 hour or so to tell me all about how it was going to be delivered, etc. I told him I was a bit skeptical, and he said that yeah, some people are, but that they are legitimate & they work with the IRS to make sure that most of this tax-free! He had answers to all my questions. All I had to do to get this money is wire a small insurance fee of $1250!

I'm sure all of you have figured out by now that I obviously didn't fall for this scam, but I did google "Winners International" and was amazed to find that there are people that HAVE actually sent money to these idiots!! The guy called me back a couple times to see if I'd wired the money yet because they were ready to deliver my check, they were just waiting to get confirmation that I'd wired the money.

Oh well....I passed up the big money! :)

1 comment:

Harper's Mom said...

Good for you! And I cannot believe people actually fall for this scam!!