Monday, August 10, 2009

Vacation

We went on vacation the last week of July. Actually, the girls were on vacation a week before that, too. To make a long story short, my grandfather passed away July 15, so on July 16 the girls & I flew to NY for the funeral. It was already planned for the girls to spend the following week with my parents, so I flew back to AL by myself Sun. morning. We spent much of the week cleaning up the house, doing laundry, and getting packed for the big trip the following week. We left Thurs. evening & drove through the night to my sister's house in Ohio for the weekend. We arrived at 3:45 a.m.! On Saturday, I drove to meet my parent's south of Cleveland to pick up the girls. We left my sister's house Mon. morning & headed to Pokagon state park in Indiana for a week with much of Tom's family. We left there on Friday & headed to Fort Wayne to visit with friends, and finally headed back home to Alabama on Sunday. We had a great time every place we went and are so glad we got to spend time with lots of family & friends.
Playing at Aunt Lori's house...."So Big"

So proud of himself for riding the big boy toys:

Cousins Grant & Camden:

Mackenzie water skiing:

Camden's 1st pony ride:

Trevin all tuckered out from playing:

Playing in the sand with the cousins:

Trevin wearing Uncle Dan's "Captain's hat":

Jenna water skiing:

Cousins; (back row L-R: Jenna, Chance, Macey, Mackenzie, Hayley, Keira, Sara; front row L-R: Trevin, Camden, Josie, Emma)


And finally a family photo:

No comments: