Friday, June 26, 2009

More stuff we've been doing

I've been trying to play catch up here on the blog with all we've been up to. Part of the problem is that my laptop is not connecting to the server, so some of the pictures are on my laptop and I can't get them on here.
Tom mentioned before that Jenna's softball team won the league championship. And yes, they actually tied with another team, so they did a toin coss to pick which team got the title. We won! Is that a redneck way of doing things?? Jenna didn't care, she was just excited to get a trophy.

Then, I ran into Mackenzie's coach the other day at the grocery store, and he said they also won the league championship for her age. We haven't gotten her trophy yet, but she's excited, too, to get another trophy. One of these days I'll get a picture of her in her uniform on here.

It's been extremely warm here, so we've been out on the lake quite a bit, and over to the neighbor's house to swim. Trevin went swimming for the 1st time & LOVED it! Probably because it was so hot! The girls went tubing, and had fun, too. Mackenzie enjoyed it much more than Jenna, but they both love to go out on the jet ski & swim in the middle of the lake somewhere.

Tom & Camden on the jet ski

The girls tubing


Trevin in the pool:
Camden & Trevin in the pool:



One day while my parents were here, Camden took off out the front door w/o us knowing, so we went looking for him and found him working away in the front yard. I snuck out with the camera to get a picture because it was SO funny! He had on a winter hat & was "raking" stuff up just as serious as could be!

Another day, he was playing so hard, and then all of a sudden it was dead silent. I went looking to see what kind of trouble he had gotten into, and I found him sound asleep in the doorway to our room! Not the most flattering picture for him, but it was just one of those things I couldn't pass up!

No comments: