Thursday, May 14, 2009

PLEASE PRAY

Please pray for my friend Kristin & her family tomorrow (Friday) as it will be a very rough day for them. Many of you recall that she delivered a baby boy (Noah) about 2 1/2 years ago that had a fatal syndrome, and only lived a little over an hour and a half before going home to be with Jesus. She is expecting again, and found out last week that this baby girl that she is carrying does not have the same fatal syndrome, but instead was in heart failure. She is about 16 weeks along I believe. She went in today for another check-up & the dr. was still able to find a very faint heartbeat, but she is to go in again tomorrow as he was pretty sure the baby will have passed away by then, and she will be induced to deliver this little one. So many emotions for them, and it is killing me that I can't be in Ft. Wayne to wrap my arms around her & be there to help out. But, God is in control, and He will bring them through this trial as well. My love & prayers go out to them, and I hope you'll be praying for them as well! Thank you!

No comments: