Monday, December 15, 2008

There's a mouse about the house

So Tom told me yesterday that he thinks we have a mouse around the house. I was shocked actually! He told me he'd found mouse droppings twice at the top of the stairs. My initial thought was "Oh great....that's just what we need". I'm still thinking that, but Tom bought a bunch of different traps yesterday & put them out last night. We have our first (and hopefully last??) success already. Poor little thing. He got caught in the sticky trap, which Tom informed me basically suffocates them. When I took these pictures a few minutes ago, he's not dead yet...still trying to escape. I obviously have no idea how long he's been there, but it is kinda pitiful to see him trying to escape. I guess it's not as messy as him getting caught in a "snap" trap & getting blood all over. Either way, hopefully he has no siblings, but if he does, hopefully they get caught in the next couple days too!




Oh, and not to be completely disgusting, but I think it scared the crap out of him...literally! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, my mom is going to die when she sees this! I can hear her screaming already!