Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our little artist...

Camden has decided the last couple days to be a real stinker! I guess we were due for a boy who gets into everything! He's quick as a wink most of the time, and gets into stuff so fast! He got a hold of a red marker the other day (I have no idea where because I TRY to keep these kinds of things out of his reach), and drew all over the wall in the hallway & on the doorpost in the girls' room. He's drawn on our couch & ottoman if you'll remember from a while back, and he also drew with pencil on a couple walls last week, so he KNOWS he's not supposed to do this. Guess he forgot?! I can only hope some day his art will be done on canvas or something & be worth money!







The story on this picture is below....


The same day he did his art on the walls, he also got into the bathtub tablets. These are basically food coloring tablets that the girls like to use to color their bath water. Well, somehow, he either laid it on the floor next to Trevin or tried to put it in Trevin's mouth (not sure exactly) while I was out of the room. Of course it was red (must have been his color choice of the day!), and anyways, Trevin was crying like crazy, so I went to see what the problem was. He had been laying on the floor watching Jenna & Camden play, and when I went in, he had rolled onto his stomach, so I went to roll him back over onto his back. I noticed red all over the side of his head, and then on his chin. I panicked! I thought he was bleeding all over the place, but I couldn't figure out where he was bleeding from!! Then I noticed the tablet on the floor....which had gotten wet (either from Trevin's crying, or Camden putting it in his mouth then laying it down on the floor when he realized it wasn't candy). There was red on the carpet as well, but I was so relieved that it wasn't blood all over poor Trevin. It cleaned off Trevin easily with soap & water, and luckily out of the carpet with some Resolve. Oh, what a day! And that doesn't even tell you about Camden sitting on Trevin just a few minutes later. Did I mention that Camden has been a little stinker? :)

Jenna on the other hand is just too cute sometimes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice wall designs going up already...

Anonymous said...

nice wall designs going up already...