Sunday, July 1, 2007

Company picnic

After a sleepless night Saturday night, we left straight from the camping trip to go to a company picnic. Tom's parents met us there and we spent the afternoon eating, riding rides, doing go-carts, playing mini golf, and playing in the arcade. Actually, we met Tom's parents there, then I dropped Tom & the kids off while I went home, took a hot shower, put clean clothes on, and took a much needed break by myself (those of you that know me, know I NEED my sleep, otherwise I am miserable to be around, so w/very little sleep the night before, I'm sure they were glad I didn't stick around), then headed back to the park & enjoyed the day with the family. Here's a couple pictures from our day:
(Tom's mom and Mackenzie are in the white car, and Jenna & Tom are in the orange car behind them)

Jenna loved this ride, the Frog Hopper, so Tom rode it with her. I just thought he looked so funny on a kid's ride:

No comments: