Sunday, June 3, 2007

Our Sunday...

I figured I'd start out with Jenna. She was given 2 choices late this afternoon...either get up to the table & finish her dinner, or go to her room. She chose to go to her room, and promptly fell asleep on the top bunk!

While Jenna was busy sleeping, Tom, Mackenzie, & I worked on cleaning up our "new" van. Long story....but anyways, we're selling it, so we needed to clean it up. Once we were done, I decided to just buckle Camden in to see what he thought. Mackenzie wanted to buckle in next to him, so she posed for this picture:


Then she decided just to get close to him:
Now Camden wasn't too sure at first about it...
But then he saw his mommy taking a picture, and decided it was pretty fun to be such big stuff :)
Hope you enjoyed these pictures of nothing exciting really, just everyday "stuff"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy pictures of these great kids!